Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Umm...My Sis says I could...

Ummm...Hi...I'm Draego. My Dad is helping me with this, 'cause my big Sis, Bellatrix, is kinda upset that I want some attention. But, she kinda give me this one and only bloggy space, just for once. I think she really does like me, but is too ruff n tuff to show it.

Ummm...yea...well...ummm...I went to a party and met all sorts of new friends! Ummm...and they had smooshy noses like my Sis! Ummm...and I played in a pool and ran around and played with all the new doggies I met and ate woodchips, yummmmmm and and and ummm...

Daddy's leg, gotta chew gotta play gotta run gotta....bye!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Draego!
    Nice to meet you. Hopefully, you and your sis can post together.
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMP Draego, look at your HUGE PAWS!! Yes we hope that Belly will share more posts with you
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Draego! It's so nice to meet you. You sure are adorable! Give your sister some time and surely she will fall in love with you! And let you take over her blog occasionally so we'll get to watch you grow! Bet you will be able to stand over her one day ...

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Draego, you're precious with those monster paws! Your sister does love you, but she's just playin' it cool.

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellatrix you gotta watch your butt fat! That puppy is gonna steal your thunder JUST LIKE MOLLY STOLE MINE!!!
    Oh, uh, gotta run cuz the Mommy is coming back. I just wanted to remind you to enter my new contest. I think you will have fun with it.
    Love your BFF Noodles

    ReplyDelete