Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Birthday Partay! Pt.1

My real Birthday is August 27...I'm gonna be a feisty 3 years old! But Mum and Dad decided to throw a sooper big partay for me, a few weeks early! Last year, I had a neat partay, but it was H-O-T in the Land-o-Belly...So the 'Rents decided to find a good, cool, indoor spot for me and all of my friends, so we could play and be puggy without the nasty heat. Mum found The Wags Hotel in S.F. I also received an early birthday present: a fancy new pink leather collar! Sooper pug bling!

We got to the spot a bit early, and with my fancy new collar blinding all the hoomans, I spotted a bag of bones that only come in a dream. Yes, a bag of bones, a bag of treats, a bag bigger than any bag in the history of treat bags...The nice Wags Hotel Lady was putting the treat bones into smaller bags, for my friends that were coming. But...none for me...Maybe some will fall...

Gimmie...gimmie...gimmie...Don't worry, I got some...quite a few (but don't tell my Mommy).

Because so many cool pugs were at my partay, I talked my 'Rents into helping me with a bunch of blogs for it. I have lots of cool pugs to write aboot.

                                                                Pug chaos!!!!




12 comments:

  1. Oh Belly Pug Chaos indeed! What a wonderful Pre-Birthday Pawty! 3 Years Old! you are a big girl now Belly!
    I love your new pink collar and OH MY DOG the big bag of bone treats, that craziness, sooo many bones! I'm glad you got a few to eat! I really cant wait to hear more!
    love, Licks and Hugs from your furiend Frank xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so hot in your pink collar Bella-T, like a true Diva with a capital d! We can't wait to hear more about the party since we couldn't be there in the fur.

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belly's parties ROCK! That bag 'o bones was A-MAZEing!! I'm still dreaming of it!! I didn't even get yelled at for eating crumbs! Think you could have another birthday soon??!

    Thanks again,
    Noodle (& Mochi)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! What a wonderful way to celebrate year #3~

    I love your pink collar! I'm a pink girl my self!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie, Mack and foster Mario

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthay...you and your pink collar are just beautiful!! What a fun way to celebrate your 3rd birthday! Your parents are just great..and that bag of bones was wonderful looking!!
    Enjoy
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy happy early birthday! The pink collar is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the collar!! It looks great on you!! I bet your party was a blast too!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bella, I have heard that everyone had a blast! Sorry I missed it, but I can't wait to see you soon.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bellatrix
    I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what you wrote regarding your PAWty! I wrote a teaser about it myself but did not want to put any REAL pix online until you could FIRST. I am THAT kind of FURiend.
    Love you - love your PAWties.
    Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dont worry, Noodles, you can put up some pics....Lots o pics are the best!

    ReplyDelete