Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hedgie....

So, I've been having some crappy days...my Orbs have been repaired and refuse to heal good, Mommy's been sick...and to top it all off...One of my favorite toys is damaged...

Oh no...HEDGIE!!! I have three Hedgies: Momma Hedgie, Christmas Hedgie, and Daddy Hedgie. Daddy hedgie had a torn seam. I'm not sure how it happened, 'cause I don't eat my toys and I play gently with Daddy and Hedgies. But it got hurt. What is a Pug to do? I didn't want Daddy to see it, it's one of our favorite toys! I thought aboot it, and went to get Daddy's phone. I was gonna call the Vet...but that wasn't a good idea because the Vet will want to mess with my orbs, again. Then I thought aboot tape, but couldn't get any off the roll with my paws.

Then it happened...Daddy found the hurt Hedgie, and put it up high on the table. He patted me on the head and said that he's gonna fix the Hedgie!! I got put in my crate, and Daddy left the house. What aboot fixing Hedgie?!?

Daddy came home with this:

So, Daddy got Hedgie, used bad words about trying to get thread into a little hole...Then it happened...Daddy placed Hedgie on the floor, and he was all fixed!!!!!


I grabbed Hedgie, pushed him against Daddy's leg, and we got to playin!! It really cheered me up!! Daddy told me that he has spotted the mythical Mega-Hedgie, and we might go on an adventure to find him. Daddy said he saw it once, and it was bigger than me!

Anyways, with my spirits high, and my worry aboot my orbs not so bad, Mommy had a soooprise...SPENCER CAME OVER TO PLAY!!!! We caused chaos in Casa De Belly!! He was over for a few hours and we were so tired by the end that all we could do was drool jowl juice...How fun is that?

UPDATES: My orbs, at the last visit had hair still growing where it shouldn't, so I saw the unicorns and the Vet fixed that, again. The Vet also said that my tears weren't the best, so I'm back on the eye goop...GGrrrrr....Snort...But, Daddy had a thought, and Googled aboot Claritin, that I take for my allergies. He read that Claritin may cause less tears in my orbs, so Mommy called the Vet and they thought that Caritin could be causing my orbs not too make enough tears. So, right now, I'm a bit snotty, cause I'm not taking any Claritin. I have another Vet visit next week, and paws crossed, it'll be my last visit for my orbs.

Mommy wanted me to tell you all that she is feeling much better, and big thanks for the good juju. But...she spread her germs to Daddy, and he's a bit cranky with the sickie bug...Silly Daddy, I'll take care of you with jowl juice on the floor, and lots of Hedgie time!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Bells,
    That is one smart Daddy you got there. He heals hedges and figures out orbs. I think the eye vet should waive your fee next time for your Dad doing his job and figuring out the claritin! Who knew shots could be therapeutic? I just know that will solve your tear prob and you can file that old eye goop.

    You and Spencer look soooo happy. I am glad you got to visit with your friend. Things are looking up Bellatrix, and you're gonna see that with your new improved orbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote snots, not shots. Damn you auto correct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome dad you have. I think it's funny that he had to go buy the supplies.

    Sending good juju on your orbs. My Boxer brother Tango (now at the bridge) had slow healing orbs. Eventually, they were good as new, but it took awhile. Hope your's heal quick now that you're tearing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom says I'm way too rough with my toys cause she is always having to patch them up and hates it. You and Spencer look so excited. I'm so glad you were able to have some fun and take your mind off the orb situation.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hopefully you are all better soon!!! So glad your dad fixed Hedgie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bella,

    What about trying benidryl for your allergies? Not sure if that would affect your tear production or not. Definitely check w/ your vet first.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're Daddy is awesome fixing Hedgie for you. Some times I have to fix Scarlet's toys too, especially Santa. We know how important the toys are for your happiness.

    Hope your eyes get better Miss Bella!

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bellatrix,
    Thanks for the ORB update. I am glad your daddy fixed your hedgie. I have a couple of hedgies and I would be totally 100% LOST if one of them was damaged beyond repair. OMD, that makes me quiver with the THOUGHT of such a tragedy.
    Nice of Spencer to spend time with you and cheer you up. I hope you are Claritin FREE and teary-eyed soon.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pic of you and your man Spencer. I sure wish I lived closer so that I could play with you guys.

    My paws are crossed that you next trip to the orb doctor will be your last. Those orbs have minds of their own but it sounds like your Daddy's detective work is paying off.

    Tiffy

    ReplyDelete