Sunday, January 24, 2010

kinda sad the sun went away again

So I'm kinda sad because the sun went away again which means I have to stay inside. Mom took me to grandmas and I played all day with Naya and Taz (her dog and cat). I love to play with them and grandma always spoils me, but I do miss the feel of grass under my toes. I love to run around the dog park with all my friends. I just can't wait until spring time...even though this will be my first spring of life. I mean I'm only 5 months old. So I guess I'm just going to have to be patient and Naya and Taz are just going to have to be ok with me pestering them to play. I get to go over there again tomorrow....I know they are excited to have me come back. Well I'm off to hang out with mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bellatrix. We haven't had sun in a VERY long time. I've been very sad about that.

    No worries about getting "fixed". I had my girl parts removed a few months ago and it's realy not that bad. You get lots of love afterwards, and treats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie,
    Thanks for the kind words. I am a little worried, but I love my vet and the girls up front always give me lots of hugs. I will let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete