Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hedgie Conspiracy??






So, I've been playin a lot with my Hedgie toys, lately. Even more than my Flappy and Kubba Wubba! Not sure why, but I'm liking me some Hedgies! Anyways, the other day, after a long day of playing and keeping order at Doggie Daycare (I'm HPIC-Head Pug In Charge), I was looking forward to dinner, treats, chewies, treats, treats, dinner...and some quality Hedgie time with Mommy and Daddy. Until I saw this:

Daddy said he didn't know what was going on, either does Mommy. All of my Hedgies seem like they are up to something, and it took some ingenuity to take a foto like this...Hmmmmmm....Another clue: the baggy made of delicious paper has my favorite store's sticker on it: Dogbone Alley....What's in the bag? I can't find the bag anywhere, and I've been snifin' and lookin'.....

6 comments:

  1. OK, that's freaky. Maybe they're conspiring to steal all your food? I wouldn't trust 'em. Especially the one pretending to be santa!!

    I know your new eyes close 100%, but until you figure out what the Hegies are up to, I'd sleep with one eye open. If you know what I mean....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belly those are some sneaky Hedgies!!! Keep your orbs open for their surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would get real rough with one...maybe even tear off a limb...getting the others to spill the beans. If they are trying to steal your food/treats, you'll be justified, but if they are just planning a surprise party, you may end up feeling bad. Life has tough decisions sometimes!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to take a positive perspective on this one Bella. I think that the hedgies have gotten you a surprise to reward you for giving them so much play time. I just hope they hurry up and get on with it. The suspence is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear what happens.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bella,

    Good luck on finding out what happened. Can't wait to hear what you discover.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete