Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cone-Dog

A huge thanks to everyone who has sent me good juju vibes. I'm only one day in, and just look at me! I'm already up and about and thanks to a stubborn bladder, I've got my cone off! You guys know how I won't wear clothes or costumes, so do you really think I was going to sport a cone head? Silly doctors...ain't gonna happen.

See I decided to freak mom and dad out and refuse to pee for like 20 hours...no joke. Mom called the eye doctor and told her I refused to pee. Mom heard the most magical words ever....take her cone head off to see if she'll go. Daddy said it was like a faucet was turned on....I mean all those fluids and water, I'm not ashamed to admit that I gave the rain overhead some serious competition.


After it all done, I won the rights to not keep my cone head on. Mom and dad watch me like a hawk so that I don't scratch out my stitches....but if it means a cone free head (during waking hours), then I'll be good. Notice how tiny my eyes are now? Mom says they cute little buttons, and I know that soon I'll be rockin' my new orbs. Now I'm a little stoned in this picture (hey it's medicinal), but I'm feeling good and lookin' orb-a-rific!

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your orb surgery went well and that you found a way to get that cone off!
    Uff-Da, Pugsly, Rufus, and Angus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everything went well! We hope for a speedy recovery for your beautiful orbs :)

    Nicole and Macho

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you are doing well Bellatrix. I have to admit I have been doing some serious thinking about you.
    I gotta try that cone trick. I get the cone a lot because I am a little - adventurous we'll say - so I am used to it but I don't like it. I did learn how to drive my Mommys crazy while sporting it. Heehee.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella,
    Heyyyy!! glad you are doing so well.. Your orbs are looking good and so is that good looking body. With all the weight you have lost and now super orbs. You go girl and strutt your stuff.. Thanks for letting us know you are doing ok.
    Sending love and hugs

    ReplyDelete