Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reconery sucks!

Mom was totally excited yesterday because I was so good with my cone off. Then I got a little too cocky for my own good. When mom and dad tried to put it back on, I did the pug run off all over the house and gave a good fight....in the end...they won! Bellatrix 0 Stupid Cone 1

To help in my recovery, my bestest buddy Spencer gave me some awesome get well gifts. I got some swanky shampoo to make my coat extra shiny and soft. I also got this cool stuffed pig and these super tasty chicken treats. See that container, it's almost all in my belly. Mom used them to help me get used to my cone, and they are so yummy! I'm drooling just thinking about them.



As you all know, Spencer and I took our moms to the beach this past weekend. And Spencer and his mom and grandma gave me all these cool recovery gifts. I happen to think those chicken treats were the best thing in the gift box, but mom loved this quilt. See Spencer's mom totally emailed my dad and got all these adorable pictures of me, and had this quilt made for my mom. Best thing about it...it's all about me!! Mom is a huge Disney freak, and the pattern is all Disney! (I'm surprised I wasn't named after a Disney character) So mom has been digging this quilt ever since she got it. Me? I've been digging those chicken treats ever since I got them.

Here's my daddy sportin' a cone head. He thought he'd try one on and see what I was fussin' about. Silly daddy, you can't rock a cone the way I can!

5 comments:

  1. We are so sorry that you got re-coned but we think its really important to protect those all powerful orbs. Those are some great gifts. Phoebe is in the chicken treat camp, Zoey wants a pig too but our mom loooves the quilt. She wants to make one. Which means one thing SCRAP PILE!! We love tearing up scraps of fabric. Anyway back to more important issues, we are glad to see you recovering so nicely. We hope the cone comes off soon enough; we do think your daddy is silly but if he really wants to know what its like to wear the cone he should eat his dinner with it on. Just saying.
    Luv, Zoey & Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAn you say CONERIFIC!!! You are sportin' it in style. No worries Bellatrix, that cone will be history soon.
    Your orbs are looking MAH-velous
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! Yes!! we totally agree with Noodles your orbs look MAH-velous...
    Sending good juju....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did the spontaneous pug run-off?! That is awesome- show your mom and dad what you got Belly! I sure do miss you and can't wait for you to make a full recovery so we can play and plan our next adventure! Glad you're enjoying your chicken kisses treats from Dog Bone Alley and the quilt! Jaime's MIL did a fabulous job on it!

    Miss you!
    -Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! The quilt turned out so nicely! It was a hard secret to keep quiet about. And my poor Grammy - my Momma kept bugging her for pics and status updates. You're very lucky to have such a great boyfriend. And I'm glad your recovery is going so well.

    ReplyDelete