Tuesday, March 29, 2011

There's a party in my cone, and everyone's invited!



Well, it's been aboot one week since the big operation. The cone...well...it isn't the best, but it keeps my doggie instincts from scratching at my healing orbs. Hopefully, this time next week, I'll be cone free! And that means...ADVENTURES! I haven't been on any adventures since the big operation. Mommy and Daddy take me on walks, and even took me to one of my favorite parks this weekend, but I couldn't play or run around. I had to stay on my leash, and I even couldn't play the leashy-game with Daddy...Damn cone!

The cone...I'm learning to live with it, and I don't walk into doors, or get it caught on stuff, anymore. I have been gettin' it pretty dirty when I pee and poo, as I need to find just the right spot, and that takes some serious sniffin' to find, and sometimes, dirt and (delicious) grass find their way into my cone. Don't tell Daddy, but I love the no-cone time when he takes it off to wash it. But, honest pug, I never scratch at my orbs.

Daddy invaded my personal cone space, and took this picture. You can see the stitches, and my new, and still healing, orbs. Do not worry, they have lost none of their power!

Thanks to all my friends and well wishers! Please spread some of the good stuff to my bud Dutch, as he has some sickies, right now.

8 comments:

  1. So glad to see you are feeling better. Soon the stitches will come out, the cone will come off and you will be better than ever.
    In the meantime, it looks like you are perfecting the "pout".
    Licks,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new look. Keep healing.
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bellatrix,
    I am happy to hear the cone will be history soon. Your eyes are looking marvelous, though, and as hypnotic as ever.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like things are coming along nicely and the cone will be nothing but a vague memory really soon. We look forward to hearing about your new adventures.
    Luv, Zoey & Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellatrix we hope those orbs turn out better than befores!

    Hugs
    S&P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking gooood Bella, we are happy to hear everything is going well. Still sending healing pug juju to you.
    Love and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Bella!!
    Your Orbs look almost ready!!
    Still on our Daily Prayer!!
    Bechos
    Spongy & Licky

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are happy to see that you are doing well :) You look cute in your cone!
    Wags,
    Maddy and Owen

    ReplyDelete