Tuesday, January 19, 2010

another tooth bites the dust


So I was chewing on a cardboard box today and next thing I know this tooth comes spitting out! It was pretty big considering I have a small mouth. Mom and dad got all excited and gave me extra hugs, which I loved.
I then went off to see if I could enroll in doggie daycare. I met some really nice ladies and one seriously big german shepherd, and I tried to play with her, but she wasn't having it. The ladies then gave me lots of hugs and said they couldn't wait to have me come in on Thursday. I know I'm gonna have fun. Mom says she knows I will have fun, and daddy thinks it's funny that I'm going to play with dogs all day long.
Tomorrow night I graduate from puppy class. I hope I do ok. Mom says I have the brain of a border collie, I don't know what that means. All I know is that I hear this funny click noise and I get something yummy to eat. Who am I to argue with that? So I'm off to lay on the sofa while mom watches American Idol. Can't wait for tomorrow, I go to grandma's house and play with Naya and Taz (her dog and cat).

No comments:

Post a Comment