Monday, January 25, 2010

new bed break in

So mommy and daddy decided it's time for me to get a new bed...again. See I love to get a new bed, I love to dig into it, literally. I mean I dig and dig and dig and then I bite it and toss it around. Then I just have to pee right in the middle of it. Mom and dad just don't understand it, and I'm not really sure why I do it, but I do. Mom and dad told me that they were out tonight and came across this really cute bed and figured they'd give it another go. First mommy took me outside and made sure my bladder was good and empty. Once I came inside mom and dad presented me with this cuddly new bed, which I promptly began to chew and dig and bite and scratch then dig some more. Hey, at least I didn't pee on it. I think I might like this new bed, I'll have to give it a few days and see. Mom hopes I like it because it's so cold out that this will help keep me warm. She's tried sweaters, but I'm so not having it. So I will try to behave with this new bed, and keep the digging to a minimum. I'm really excited because tomorrow daddy and are home together and I love to play with him. He's like my very own chew toy! He said he's gonna take me for a few long walks and play ball with me. I love being with him. I hope the sun comes out tomorrow, even if it doesn't, I'm still gonna be happy with my daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment