Thursday, January 21, 2010

doggie daycare rocks!

As promised last night here's a picture of mommy and me at my graduation. She's so proud of me and really I was just happy I passed. She kept telling me to stay focused and channel my "inner border collie", and it worked. You should have seen me sit. I did it all proper...no lazy sits here.
So today was my first day of doggie daycare. I was a little nervous at drop off, I mean mommy just hands me off to some lady and poof...she's gone off to work. I thought I was being fired, I usually go to work with her. The lady (Karen) gave me lots of love and introduced me to all my new friends. I had such a great time playing with everyone. I have a best friend, he's a german shepherd and I forgot his name, but we played all day long. Karen says I pack a lot of wallup in this small package. When mommy came to get me, I couldn't believe 9 hours had passed. I was having so much fun I can't wait to go back.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Puppy class was really fun and we won our relay race also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was really fun, I plan on going onto the next level soon. Congrats on your win, pug power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Also welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete