Monday, July 25, 2011

I've got a bone to pick!!

It's a tasty ass beef bone!! Hidden in the depths of the favorite brown box, was a bag of bones. Every glorious bone was for me to chew on. Mom handed me this giant piece of cow. She has no idea what part it is, but it's yummy.

I take my bone and like to run around the house with it. I have to find the perfect spot to gnaw on it. I bring it to the bedroom, but it's dark in there and mom isn't in there with me. Then I try the kitchen, but mom isn't in there either....where is that woman??

She's on the sofa!!! She's watching some british guy yell at people who think they can cook food (but can't) and so I decide to take my half of the sofa for myself. Oh this bone is divine. I'm excited to see what else is hidden in that box!!

5 comments:

  1. Uhm, can your human please give my human some shopping lessons? I mean, gummies are cool and all. But they aren't cow and they *definitely* are not giant.

    Maybe you + your mom could do some sort of shopping tutorial for all of the bad shoppers out there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is one BIG bone! Did you finish it?
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're impressed that such a little Belly can nom nom on such a big bone! Happy eating!

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!
    what a treat you found b!
    score!
    xoxoxo
    a & m

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bone is pretty impressive!! We bet it tastes as good as it looks :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete