Thursday, July 7, 2011

Random Acts of Cuteness




Check out my buddy Noodles. Isn't she adorbs? I picked her this week, because Monday was her birthday!! How super awesome is that? I "met" Noodles a while back in this blog-verse, and we bonded over food-what else is there? See I posted about Yak Chews and how they are dreamy and last like forever. She hadn't heard of these little bites of heaven, so I orb'd my mom into sending her one. She was hooked! I think she's upset in this picture because she lost her Yak Chew. Don't worry Noodles, your Snoozle is on the way.






It's very funny...see Noodles and I both live in the San Francisco Bay Area, but haven't had the chance to meet yet. Once we do, I know we'll be life long friends. Heck, we already are- Hello people YAK CHEWS RULE!!




So make sure you all wish my beautiful friend Noodles a very Happy Birthday!! Let's all bask her cuteness shall we? Oh and make sure you click on her name and check out her blog-A Bowl of Noodles-ah a food refrence. Yum-o.


Happy Birthday Noodles

Glad your not a Poodles

I'd make you a Doodles

But I've got no Foodles

So for now I'll just say Toodles!!

5 comments:

  1. Noodles is a cutie-pie! What better way to make friends than over food? And Bella, you are becoming quite the poet...don't I know it! Hee hee!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bellatrix! I am so honored to be chosen as your Random Act of Cuteness!!! You said it so well - WE HAVE FOOD IN COMMON!!!! I am ready to meet you now (all the medicals seem to be taken care of, if you know what I mean) - so let's meet up SOON!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL! Bella, you're so funny! Great poem.

    HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, NOODLES! I love you're name. HeeheeheeSNORT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noodles is super cute. And yak chews and snoozles ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're having a great week! My name is Harrison and I work with SnagFilms.com. We are an online library of over 2100 films, free for audiences to stream. I just wanted to let you know that a film that you may have high interest in, "A Pug's Life", is now available for free streaming via this link: http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/a_pugs_life/

    Please consider spreading the word about this film either on or through your website. Please feel free to also email me back with questions, and would also like to know if you decide to use it so we can send it out through our network for cross promotion!

    Thank you for your time,
    Harrison

    ReplyDelete