Monday, December 19, 2011

The Spotted Date

If you read my blog, you know I have this thing for a certain spotted Dalmatian named Dutch.  Now Dutch isn't too crazy about me.  He thinks I can be a little pushy and I tend to steal food right out of his mouth while he's chewing....in my defense that was only once.  There is that one time I attacked him when he was given a treat and I had already finished mine...and that I tried to steal his Henrietta Chicken while he was playing with it....but really hold those little offenses against me??



Just look at him!  Compared to Pug, and his glorious back fat, Dutch is top notch!


So you all know mom bought that pink bed right??


Well I invited Dutch after our beach romp yesterday to try it out with me.  He didn't feel like driving over and it got me thinking that maybe he didn't like me.  I even brought him a whole bunch of my Pugs In The Kitchen treats and I didn't attack him or anything!

Maybe Dutch is just shy.....and I was beginning to feel rejected....then it happened!!!

Dutch invited me back to his Mazda and surprised me with a leopard print bed!  If the Mazda is a Rockin' then don't come a kna kna kna knockin'!!  Sorry ladies...but remember Hermaphrodites do it twice as nice!!

The rest of this blog has been censored by my mom!!

13 comments:

  1. Hey Bella-T,

    Hermaphrodites do it twice as nice!! *totally* belongs on a Tshirt ;)

    ~ Pug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella that line is going to keep my human laughing spontaneously all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, Bella, I'm blushing over here! That is one cute pic of two cute love birds in the back of a Mazda though!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a match made in leopard heaven!

    xoxoxo
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella!!!!
    I told Gammy to sell our Mazda immediately!

    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at Gampy!!!! hahahaha
    And your two paws are even touching!! I think you are right though, Dutch is just shy...and you're an aggressive ol' gal, so you gotta be patient!!! But yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Phoebe's mother I am not allowing her to read this post; I feel she is too young. That said, Go on Girl!
    Luv, Zoey & Phoebe(even though she is not aware of this post0

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Bellatrix!! We love the pic of you and Dutch!! Too cute :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMP you go girl!!! Keep that car a rock'in. Meow. luv the lepoard print!!!

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Bella. You really opened my eyes.
    You are the BEST.

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So basically what your saying Bella is I need to get Mom to buy a new car?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My Pugness Belly! You both look so in love and such a cute couple! I bet you had a LOT of fun in the back of the Mazda, if I see Dutch after this and he is all white I know you humped him so hard you knocked his spots off!! If the Mazda is a Rockin' then don't come a knockin'! I love it!!! Oh and Hermaphrodites do it twice as nice!!!!! That is so fab! I agree with Puglet it deffo belongs on a T-shirt!! Bow chikka Wow Wow! Love, Licks and Pug Hugs from your friend Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PS. Really enjoyed todays post you made Mum laugh sooo hard!!

    The rest of this blog has been censored by my mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bellatrix, You are one smooth chick!!
    Paula from DE

    ReplyDelete