Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pugs in the Kitchen

It's Saturday and as usual I went to Grandma's house today while mom had to work.  When I got home, dad showed me a box had arrived for me!!

It came from Pugs In The Kitchen....ironically I was in our kitchen....it's like me and the box were meant to be united.

Oh Crap...what do we have here?  Well deck my halls....treats!!!!  Honey Rosemary Chicken??!!  Can it get any better than that??


Pumpkin Kisses!!!  I certainly think my name is on the Nice list this year Fat Man!!!

Right here mom.  In my mouth!!  No need to put them away, I can eat them all right now.  Share them with my spotted man??  Share them with my other pug friends?  I guess, but it's not going to be easy.  Them treats are so good!!

Mom apologizes for this last pic, however she was attempting to take a picture of me eating my delicious treats, but I would eat them so fast, it was a blur.  They are so freaking good!

Where can you get them??  Just go to their website and order them yourself!  The company is run by fellow Pug Sluts and we like to support our friends right?  Can I just say how yummy them treats are??  There were some other things in the box, but I can't show them right now....one is a Christmas gift for my secret spotted crush and I don't want to ruin his surprise.  

Speaking of my spotted crush....wish me luck!  I'm seeing him tomorrow with all my pug friends.  I'm going to be extra naughty now that I have all my yummy treats already. 

9 comments:

  1. Bella I'm so jealous of your wonderful looking treats, good luck with your spotted crush tomorrow, I'm sure he'll be very impressed with you and your treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooo those treats sure do look yummy!!! I'm gonna have to give my mom the eyes and sad low tail until she orders some for me!!! Pumpkins kisses?? ?Neat-o!!
    Today is your big day!!!! Can't wait to hear all the details!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, we are so glad you like your treats!! We can't wait to see what your spotted man things of his gift :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky pug! We get to meet them on our Christmas tour! Mom says we can pick out what we want when we get there! We think an inspection of the facilities is in order, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the share Belly-TRix! Maw is RUNNIN to the 'puter to order us some of those pumpkin treaties!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you say Honey Rosemary Chicken? Shaped like stars? It doesn't get much better than that Belly, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, yummy! Wish they were meant for my tummy! Hehee!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Pugness Belly! Pugs in the kitchen that is fab! Belly you are so good sitting down and waiting, I just couldnt control myself! Sooo many treats and me on a diet, my mouth is dripping with drool and I'm feeling so festive looking at those flavourful bites! I love the Honey Rosemary Chicken stars! Mmmmmmm! I hope that you have a wonderful time with Dutch! Lots of Love, Licks and Phugs from Frank xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come on! Those look YUMMY!!!!! We're going to have to *bolt* over and check out the webbie!

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete