Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas cards

I took my picture with Santa at Pugtacular last week. I can't say that I liked the guy, but mom said I'd get an extra good pug treat if I sat still for a second. I behaved, and I got a sweet treat of pumpkin bar...uber yummy.
Mom and dad have been putting together their Christmas card list the last few days. I noticed I'm pictured on it, but haven't been given any to send out to my friends. Mom said we will be posting an special Christmas blog that will cover this, but I still want to send some out! So if you want a Bellatrix Christmas card, email my mom your address and I will mail you one personally! Her email is mugglechris@gmail.com So email away!!

3 comments:

  1. Bella,
    Had my Mom send our address, can't wait to get the card. Just love the way you look the red really brings out your cutenss.
    Love
    Rambo and Miss Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellatrix,
    I LIKE your pic with Santa! I won't get to visit Santa this year because Mommy #2 is working so much. But LOOK OUT NEXT YEAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to receive a Bellatrix Christmas card too and I will email your mom later on, okay? I love that you sat so still and so prettily for Santa....of course you deserved a treat after smiling for the camera!

    ReplyDelete