Sunday, August 28, 2011

BIRTHDAY PREP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big countdown to my 2nd. Birthday Party has begun!! What's a Pug to do? Nap? Eat? Play? Well I've done all that, as it's my Birthday!! Mommy and Daddy said I have to get extra-special cleaned up, in order to make a good puggy-impression. It was bathtime!

Mmm...precious bath water hitting my tongue...


Mommy! Don't spray my precious orbs! They're Birthday Orbs!!

Not my favorite part, and I pouted when Daddy took this picture. The soap suds aren't fun like the waters. But I tolerate it, because one of my favorite games is coming up...


The Towel Game!! The lights go out, crazy-pug comes in, and it's all pug-towel playin' fun!!


Where's The Belly?! I'm in there, somewhere...Dreamin of birthday party bliss!

Before I go, just a pic from my official pug-photo-journalist (Daddy). Mommy and Daddy finished up goodie bags for all my doggie friends...BIG Sooprises, and no hoomans allowed! SNORTS!

4 comments:

  1. Have a super birthday Bellatrix! :D

    ~Oisín

    p.s. We was watching Harry Potter last night and we totally thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how exciting B!
    you look marvelous!
    happy happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BELLATRIX!!! I have to agree with you that the best (and by that I mean only good) part about baths is getting dried off with towels. Have a great time at your party!!
    Love,
    Payton
    PS. How weird...we watched a Harry Potter movie last night too! Must have been in your honor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Bella!!
    Happy Happy Birthday Bellatrix!!! Hope your day is filled with McCheesy burgers, Pupcakes and a lot es presents!!!! Have a great Party!!!
    Hugs and bechos
    spongy & Licky

    ReplyDelete