Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birthday Surprises!!!

After all that pug play time....and the yummy food (oh that cotton candy was heavenly) mom and dad gave me a private party at home. They bought a cupcake and lit a candle for me! They told me to make a wish....

I huffed and snorted (and I suspect daddy helped me) but the candle went out!

Add ImageAdd ImageDaddy bought me a new green leather leash! See.....daddy took me to the dog park and he grabbed the wrong leather leash, so I was left with some other dirty leash. So mom took daddy to the store and said he can get me a new one as a birthday gift. (Dad wants me to point out that he didn't loose my leash he blames mom...silly 'rents)


After our little celebration mom showed me all the nice things my pug friends gave me. I got some awesome toys and chewies, but I also got this kick ass bandana. My buddy Noodle, his mom made it for me! Now you all know I don't wear clothes, but I will rock a bandana like no other pug can. I mean check it out...there's food on it!!! It's in my favorite color too.

Poor Dutch....it's not suppose to go there! Even Pug is disturbed by Dutch!!


So here I am.....2 years old. I want to thank all my friends who came and gave me presents and donated to DFW. So what did I wish for when I blew out the candles?? That all my blog friends could have all been there for the party. Because I know you all couldn't be there, that doesn't mean you can't be part of it!! I smell a GIVE AWAY!!!!!

So post a comment (on this blog) by midnight Friday September 2nd (the premier of daddy's show Man Woman Wild) and if your name is picked by the randomizer, you'll win a goodie bag of your very own!!

Good luck guys and thanks again for celebrating with me....I think I heard mom talking about a "holiday pug party" Hmmmm......

13 comments:

  1. Happy birfday sweet Bellatrix! That cupcake looked sooo soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bellatrix. Looks like you had a blast.

    Your new buddy,
    Riggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bellatrix! We are so happy'ums that you had a wonderful 2nd birthday. George will turn 6 on September 2nd and Gracie will turn 6 on September 12th...we both are looking forward'ums to our birthday for one good reason...YUMMIES!! Yep...we know mama bought the good stuff and we can't wait to dig in and party out!!
    Much luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums with September Birthdays
    George Pooh and Gracie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, yummm....cupcakes....you sure know how to celebrate bells!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMMMMMM CUPPYCAKE!!!!

    We LOL'd at Dutch wearing your bandana as a BABUSHKA!!! HAHAHAAA!

    We're so glad you had a happy birthday and just LOVE seeing pics of your big celebration!!!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness...that cupcake looks absolutely fabulously delicious!! I'm so glad you had a great birthday! Bella, in that last picture of you, it looks like you've got full size human lips! Pucker up! Too cute!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bellatrix - your PAWty was UBER fun, too. And I loved loved loved finally meeting you.
    This is just a comment, BTW, not a contest entry. My goodie bag from your PAWty is so chockful of goodies I will gnawing on them til the new year!!!
    Daddy's show?????? Whassat?
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great birthday!!! So glad you had a good time with your friends and family!!

    ~hugs~

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Belly! Sorry we missed it. Life has been a little topsy turvy for us lately. We hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet birthday surprises, Bellatrix! Don't you wish you could celebrate your birthday once a month?

    I can't wait to get my goodie bag. I am going to celebrate your birthday by partying like a rock star!

    Tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cupcake looks sooo good. We're thinking you should have gotten two cupcake one for your female side and one for your male side.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday Bells, so sorry we haven't had thumbs. Mom works all the time, but hey we need treats. Ha!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Rambo and Miss Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday Bellatrix! That bandana sure is cool.
    Licks,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete