Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You put the lime in the coconut...mix it all up

Mom was trying to find a way to help my skin and (ahem) breath. It seems my allergies are messing with my beautiful coat, and I can't have that. She found something that can help...and it's uber yummy...coconut flakes.


Just a few flakes make me bliss out. I can't wait.....

Hello....mom??? HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!???????!!!!!!!

Maybe if I sit??

Finally! I love me some coconut. Mom apologizes for her non-manicured fingers...hint hint daddy...

Nom, Nom Nom. Mom and dad must really love me to give my such a yummy treat. Fresh breath and shiny skin and coat? I'm one happy pug.

Poor daddy, he doesn't like coconut. He must love me tons, because he makes sure I get it every day. I know he won't admit it, but he likes my tropical kisses. I totally say orb your 'rents into giving you some.

11 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of coconut, but if it helps give you a shiny coat/skin, I'm all for it! Nice going on the treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Bella! I'm up for trying anything new that's eatable.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bellatrix! let me tell you, those orbs still hold the power. I was ready to overnight you some coconut flakes after being mesmerized by that second picture of you, and it's the middle of the night here!
    Good to know about the coconut. They say my breath could use some help. it doesn't bother me a bit, but if it means tasty treats, then I am all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your humans are smart. We get DermCaps for our skin but they are made from fish & are suuuuuperstinky. Totally not tropical or sweet smelling. I get lots of compliments about my shiny coat, but don't get much love in the breath department.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom loves coconut and wants to know if your mom will make her some of that concoction! I've never tried coconut...mom keeps mumbling about a coconut latte is Disneyland? No idea..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! Awesome!! I get coconut oil in my food because of my bad skin, but this sounds supertasty!! Thanks for the suggestion. I'm gonna send my people out to get some straight away!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coconut? We love coconut! We'll try it :) Thanks Belly!

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aloha Bellatrix!!!!! I am excited about your find. Mommy #2 loves loves loves coconut so she immediately jumped on this idea. I am waiting patiently as we speak for my coconut treat.
    I wonder - will it stop my excessive licking? I hope so cuz I have been getting into a lot of trouble from constant licking lately (the carpet, the floor, the blankets, the air. . .).
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the tip!! The momma is always saying I have bad breath. She's just waiting to finalize my adoption and then its off to the vet for a dental!! But in the meantime, I'm good with a new tropical treat!!

    ~hugs~

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Bella- My mom is wondering where you got the big coconut flakes. I have major allergies, too, and nothing seems to help my skin. Not special food, meds, fish oil, nothing. She says she's willing to try just about anything, so I better get it while I can.
    Lafayette Lola

    ReplyDelete