Saturday, October 15, 2011

Getting Ready

I am one dirty pug and I have a big event coming up tomorrow....Pug-O-Ween!!  The 'rents decided to take me to Pet Food Express and give my stinky ass a bath.

Dad was in charge of the bath.  He gave me a bath in oatmeal.  He refused to wear the apron, so I took it as a challenge to get him wet!

I really like getting a bath, but for some reason, I decided I was going to pout today.


Dad even got my tiddliebit clean.  Ahem Dad!!

Aw daddy, I totally love you even if you are getting me all wet....so no kiss for you.


After dad got me all nice and clean, mom and I engaged in a vigorous towel game.  There was no way in hell I was going to sit through the giant blow dryer.  Instead mom just used like 10 towels to dry me off.  She made sure I had fun!

All dry and ready to rock my costume....Satan's Hooker!!

No bath is complete without a kiss from mom.  All is forgiven because I got a treat afterwards.  I hope I see you bay area pugs tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Have a great time. And say hi to all my alumni - I'm a PROS pug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time Bella and don't forget to post the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time at pug-o-been! Wahoo! I hope to see photos soon! Love and PHUGS Frank x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make bath time look tolerable, Bellatrix. ALMOST! I hope you had a great time at Pug-o-ween!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete