Thursday, February 11, 2010

the quest for an answer

So on my continued quest to figure out what valentine's day is, I decided to ask a few of my friends. I went to the park and asked my friend Vinnie what valentine's day was. He stated that how is he suppose to know..he's just a silly boy interested in running around the park and wrestling. I decided I might need to consult with a human about this. I pulled daddy aside and asked him what this was...why did I make mommy and him this funny card at daycare. He said it was a day to celebrate love. I'm not too sure what that is, but daddy said it was the feeling I get when mommy comes home from work and I get lots of hugs and kisses. He said it's a day when you give mommy flowers and in return I will get even more hugs and kisses than normal. I asked him to get some for me, after all a pug just can't walk into a store and get some right? So today we surprised mommy with these flowers. I had to smell them first to make sure they were perfect. He was right mommy gave me extra love and kisses. It was awesome and I was happy to make mommy smile. I'm still going to ask around...this investigation is on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment