Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stubby World Tour 2010

Some of you may know that Stubby and his 'rents totally came out to Cali and I was lucky enough to hang with him. Pug's mom put out the word that there would be some serious pug action on the beach in SF. Mom had to work, but Spencer's mom and grandma totally saved the day and took me to go meet Stubby. There were lots of pugs there and even some pug-lite's. We all had a blast. Spencer and I ran around like crazy!

That was the first time I had ever been in sand! I had such an awesome time. Spencer's grandma even took me towards the ocean, but I wasn't in the mood to take a bath. I had pugs to play with....and Popeye's chicken to eat!!!

Now I ain't gonna lie...this was not my shining moment. If you all just take a look at how nice everyone was. They were all sitting like good little dogs. Then you have me. Where am I you ask? I'm the pug that is halfway in the bowl practically ripping off Amanda's hand (sorry Pug's mom). See I've never get people food except an occasional treat like whip cream or veggies (note those are not treats), so a nugget was pure heaven. One taste of that morsel sent me into nugget bliss. Oh the memory of this day will get me through the long lean times ahead.

I'm glad Stubby got to come and visit us Cali dogs. Now to you Elgin gang out here!!

7 comments:

  1. What's a pug to do? And personally, we think you were framed! They set you up for a fall. Who could resist a nugget? Zoey even ate some & she's one of those weird doesn't like to eat pugs, who love broccoli, fruit & "non"treats like that. If she ate them, then, there was simply nothing you could've done. We rest our case.
    Luv, Zoey & Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bellatrix! It was awesome meeting you on Saturday! Those nuggets were delicious and I'm sure Amanda didn't care that you practically took her hand off as you dove after them. What's a pug to do but chow down whenever we can!

    Thanks so much for being part of my world tour!

    Stubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh's my goodness'ess Belly!! Look at alls 'dose Puggies and Pug-lites!!!

    Can yous believes we never been on sands either!!

    We's wanna meet yous!!! Oh, We's needs to get out 'dere and meet yous and 'den Anakin would like 'dat too 'cuz he could make his way ups to his lady's in 'da space ship needles!!

    Can yous mail us's some Mcnuggets?? Don't feels bad about being first in 'da bowl of foods.. we's not shy 'bout 'dat sort of stuffs eithers!!

    Hugs!!!
    Loves,
    IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bella T!

    No wonder you had your head in the bowl. I mean, it took my human almost forever to de-nuggify a piece of chicken for you.

    Stupid diets, right?

    I'm superglad you + your man Spencer got to come. Sorry you had to stay onleash. The lack of fence situation in SF dog parks isn't very Bella/Spencer friendly, and the abundance of woodchips in the E Bay isn't very me friendly. Maybe we should all head... north?

    PS
    Look at Petey, he's about to launch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo,
    I get a little crazy myself over food. I don't blame you. I've never had these special nuggets but I'm sure I would take out a pug or two for some!
    Glad you got to see everyone. Super jealous I don't live closer. I love the Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellatrix, Who can blame you for diving nose first into the Popeye's nuggets? After all, you have been on a ration restriction (sounds nicer than diet)! I totally feel your pain (try having a vegetarian mommy who flinches when she nears chicken).
    I got to taste, I mean FEEL, sand in Tahoe. It is glorious - like BUTTAH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pisstt Bellatrix.......pssst. I got a secret.....I am just as bad as you (mom says worse) when it comes to foods.....I thinks its ok trying to steal a few golden nuggets....hee hee. Shhh don't tell no ones I am a bad lil pugger.

    Silent Hug,
    Sequoia

    ReplyDelete