Friday, September 3, 2010

Congrats Brigitte!!


Well as most of you know I turned 1 last week and to celebrate I wanted to share presents with all of you. I mean you guys take time to actually read what I've got to say, which is a lot! I'm one opinionated pug. So I asked for some birthday stories and favorite toys, and I got some awesome responses. I had a great time reading them and also some ideas for future toys/treats. I had a ton of stories and mom was going to have me choose a piece of paper like last time, but she was afraid I would try to eat it, so we put numbers in the computer and it randomly picked Brig!! She lives with Sluggo and Wilma and she's a Sunflower Sister. So I need an email from Brigittes mom or dad with your address so I can send you some super awesome surprises. Have a safe Labor Day guys and if you live in the bay area (that's around San Francisco) see you at Pug Sunday where I will play with you whether you want to or not!

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I couldn't believe it when Mom woke me from her lap, and told me I was on Bellatrix's blog. My picture and everything! Wowzers, I am in shock and I am honered,as well as excited. Oh boy. I just have a million emotions right now. How random that Mom would be checking in on blogs and right there would be me! Thank you so much Bella! I will have Mom e-mail you pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. honored! I hate it when Mom makes spelling errors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Brigs!!

    What a fun contest Belly and Brigs is a super Sista!!

    We's just readin' her post 'bout how Wilma kicked her outs of her Sock Monkey bed too!! hee hee!!
    'Dis should makes her smile big!!

    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hugs!!
    'da Josie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Brigs

    Bella knows how to have super fun contest..Thank you for letting us all share our birthday stories. You rock Bella-T....Brigs congratulation again with your supercute self....

    Love Ya!!!
    Rambo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! We had fun reading everyones posts too! GO Brig!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to put that title photo on my blog!!! can you send me a copy>?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bellatrix happy belated burfday! We missed it last week!

    ReplyDelete