Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Acts of Cuteness

Mmmm....thanks so much to Pug for introducing my mom to the tooble. They are my new favorite treat. I can't get enough of them...so yummy. Please note...I also have my curly bully stick. Hehe, I love all my chewies....I have like a chewie graveyard. So many to chew not enough time.
Mom snapped this at the dog park on Sunday....it was just silliness and I wanted to kiss the camera.

Here is my buddy Spencer looking dapper. Look at how exhausted he is...I think I had just finished chewing his tail. Hehe.

I know I've pictured Rambo before, but now I have a full view of him. Isn't he handsome? I like how his head is all dark...just like mine!! He's so cute he deserves to be profiled more than once. Ladies...get in line.


Mom noticed we have a few new followers...Welcome to my blog!! Around here Monday's are known as Random Acts of Cuteness. In it, I make sure to show some serious orbage (my best feature) and invite all of you to send in your pictures for me to feature. So send those into my mom ASAP!!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Bellatrix,
    I love that picture of you at the park. It's like you are walking right through the camera. Spencer, handsome as ever! And Rambo, what a little hottie.Ifonly I were single.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you kissing the camera! and you have very handsome friends :)
    Wags,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Rambo is super handsome!!!! I am going to have to tell mama to get us some of those toobles...

    ~The Monster Crew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy those ladies better get in line! phew is he one hot looking pug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellatrix you work that camera good! And Rambo is too pawsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture of you giving beautiful licks to the camera are mega cute AND Rambo, my oh my, such a handsome pug. Spencer does look tired from all the fun but at least it is from the fun he's having.
    ~Baby and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rambo is adorable!!! OMG, I'm in love. Please give him Minnie Moo's number ASAP!

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo and Lincoln too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bellatrix,
    You look so blissful with your chewies. Lucky you. I know how good a good CHEW (and I mean ona SHOE) can be.
    I think your boyfriends are handsome, too.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Bella-T,

    Thank you and your Mom, Minnie Moo and eveyone thanks, too.
    Bella your cuteness really shines, Spencer man hang in there, she's worth it.

    Thank you again and waiting on more adventure from you and Spencer.
    Love Ya!!!!!!!

    Rambo and Miss Ellie(the want be Pug)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lucky dog with all those treats & friends!

    Guess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.

    We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwwww!!!!

    Hey Belly Buttons!!!
    'da Tooble treat looks nommy!!

    Spencer pho-toe is super cutes and his Momma is so Sweet!!!
    'dat Rambo Puggie looks kinda likes IzZY... hee hee!!!

    Glad yous all hads funs!!!!!

    Hugs!!!!
    'da Josie

    ReplyDelete