Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dancing with the Pugs

In honor of the new season of "Dancing With the Stars" I decided to show how pugs can dance too, and I firmly believe that people would watch me "dancing". Look at my moves....



Notice my fine form. I have perfect posture and always engage with my partner (Spencer). I know that I am so much more entertaining than those "stars" that are on TV. I must also point out that I don't have a fake tan, racy outfits and more makeup on than Krusty the Clown.


I would love multiple dance partners (hey I'm kinda slutty like that) and I'm always on the lookout for that perfect 10. I'm currently taking applications for dance partners. Open auditions will be held Sunday morning at Hap McGee park, and since I'm an EOP (Equal Opportunity Playa) girls are also encouraged to apply (lovin' my hermaphroditic parts).

9 comments:

  1. Tee hee hee! Bellatrix you are one fun pug! And if you were dancing on tv we would watch for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better than those people on TV :)
    Wags,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bella!!! Momma thought she dialed into Puddles bloggy for a second...

    Has Puddles been corresponding wits yous....SNORTS!!!

    'dis was super funnies...

    Yous and Spencer are way too cute dancing wits each others!!!!!!

    Yous had us dying Belly!!!

    Hugs!!!
    IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwhahahahahaha...oh girls dis is some good materials here!!!!!!
    Wooooweee...I's be laughing so hard my sides be hurtin' nows....EOP...bwhahahhahaha!
    Yea, I be watching da TV fur sures!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bella-T,
    And the DWTS Disco Ball trophy winner is the one and only... Bellatrix!

    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a stitch, Bella. A total stitch!

    Love

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, we've got some moves Bells. My mom dances with me. Don't tell anyone, but I like to dance. Maybe we can dance Saturday? I am going to wear my bat wings!

    ReplyDelete